While the mission of On Path is to give a specialized and personal focus to a small and select group of partners, no one truly works alone - below are several larger partners I have worked with, continue to work with, and/or recommend. I hope some of these will have something to offer you, but I will work with you to find the best combination of partners.
Reg + Technology:
RunSignup - no one in this industry is more committed to specialization in the area of registration and related technology. Apart from RunSignUp, I see great value in RaceRoster, and if you want white label registration combined with other services you may try Sweatworks.
Sweatworks - looking for something a little more customized, including RFID activations, integration, app development or white-label service? Sweatworks can probably do it. Sweatworks is one of my preferred photo software platforms as well.
Production / Timing:
I've worked with many great crews around the country - here's a few west of the Mississippi that stand out and with whom I work regularly.
- Hal Sports - Timing/Production in Denver + Beyond
- Event Southwest - Production in Texas + Beyond
- No Limits Timing - Timing/Equipment in DFW
- Fizz Events - Production in Seattle/PNW + Beyond
- Cadence Sports - Production in Texas + Beyond
- Corrigan Sports - Production in Bay Area, Baltimore, + Beyond
- John Kelly Photos - Nationwide, High-Quality Promotional Photos
- MyEPEvents - Nationwide
- JKP Sports - Denver + Beyond, current US licensee of Pic2Go software
- Several other local/regional companies